▼Official Website (Japanese)
未来プロジェクト株式会社 | 世界という選択肢をすべての子どもたちへ
Empower all children with the abillity to learn. 私たち未来プロジェクトは、20年にわたり、地域の子どもたちと共に歩み、子育てや教育について探究を深めてきました。一つの答えとして辿りついたのが、世界水準の教育、インターナショナルスクールです。その第一歩として2021年春、ISN（International School of ...
ISN Ueda School is an affiliate of the International School of Nagano (ISN), which provides world-class education as an International Baccalaureate (IB) accredited school.
- With several pre-schools (certified kindergartens) and elementary schools in Nagano Prefecture, many children are growing up in a "multicultural, multilingual" and "inquiry-based learning" environment.
- ISN is a fun, relaxing, "school for you" (the children). We value creative play and hands-on activities that are child-centered and that develop the children's ability to learn in an "exciting" way, without restricting them.
- In addition to English language learning, we also place great importance on outdoor experiences and play in nature.
The preschool is divided into two buildings next to each other, and children attend the preschool of their target age group.
- ISN Uedahara Campus (0-2 year old)
- ISN Preschool Ueda (3-5 year old)
|0-year-olds (children who will turn 1 year old on their birthday during the fiscal year)||Unacceptable|
|1 year old (children who will turn 2 years old on their birthday during the school year)||Acceptable||ISN Uedahara Campus|
|2-year-olds (children who will turn 3 years old on their birthday during the school year)||Acceptable||ISN Uedahara Campus|
|3-year-olds (children who will turn 4 years old on their birthday during the school year)||Acceptable||ISN Preschool Ueda|
|4-year-olds (children who will turn 5 years old on their birthday during the school year)||Acceptable||ISN Preschool Ueda|
|5-year-olds (children who will turn 6 years old on their birthday during the school year)||Acceptable||ISN Preschool Ueda (As the school is newly established, there will be no senior class in 2023, and the children will be accepted in the 4-year-old class.)|
|Acceptance of children who have never been in the care of a preschool||Unacceptable|
※ Temporary care for elementary school students is also available, please inquire.
Acceptable number of children
|Number of children acceptable during the same period (in Japan Preschool Exchange students)||Within 3 families (slots) of simultaneous acceptance 1, 2, and 3 year old children can be accepted at the same time. Up to 1 child of 4 and 5 years old at a time|
Standard Hours - Childcare
- 8:30~16:30 8hours
Please come to preschool at 8:30~9:00 and pick up your child by 16:00~16:30.
【About the first day at preschool】
On the first day of school, please arrive at the preschool by 8:45 a.m. for orientation.
- You are required to wear your own clothes.
＜1-2 year old class＞ ISN - Japan Preschool Exchange Personal Belongings 1-year-old class _ 2-year-old class
＜3-5 year old class＞ 3-5 year old class - Preschool Ueda_Personal belongings 【Daily Items】 Please write your child's name in Roman letters on all belongings using a permanent ink pen.
|1-2 Year Old Class||Change of clothes (top, bottom, underwear, socks)||2 sets|
|Mat towel for Naptime|
|Diapers||For 2-year-olds (as needed) - Please label each one (on the back)|
|Plastic bags||One for diapers, one for clothing|
|Water bottle||Their usual drink (water, barley tea, etc.)|
|3-5 Year Old Class (common)||Tote bag|
|Indoor shoes & shoe bag|
|Change of clothes (top, bottom, underwear, socks)||2 sets|
|Swimwear set||Put swimwear, swimming cap, towel, and plastic bag in the swimwear bag|
|Naptime set||Bedspread towel and blanket|
|Water bottle||Tea or water|
|Hand towel with hook|
|3-Year-Old Class||Lunch bag||Apron, handkerchief, chopsticks, spoon (in a case), toothbrush, cup, plastic bag|
|Diapers & plastic bag||Label each one|
|4-5 Year Old Class||Lunch bag||Chopsticks, spoon (in a case), toothbrush with its case, cup, plastic bag|
- You may walk or drive to the school. It is approximately a 13-minute walk or 5-minute drive from our accommodations. There are parking spaces near the school.
- There is no shuttle bus service.
アクロスホーム株式会社 神畑BASE から ISN: International School of Nagano, Uedahara campusインターナショナルスクールオブ長野 上田原キャンパス
- School lunch and snacks are provided.
Click ▶︎ for more information.
Q Can I leave my child with you on holidays?
A The school is closed on national holidays, so children will be cared for at home.
Q Do you have a contact book?
A You will be able to communicate with us through an application called CCS. Once you have decided to study abroad, we will guide you on how to register.
Several times a year, we have event days. On these days, we ask that parents/guardians participate as much as possible, and the event will end in the morning, after which the children will be dismissed from the school. Please note that some of the events may require the parents to pay the actual cost of the event at the site.
⭐ ISN Preschool Ueda (3~5 years old)
9/15 (Fri) Sports Festival in the morning 10/27 (Fri) Halloween Party a.m. 12/15 (Fri) Christmas Show a.m.
⭐ ISN Uedahara Campus (0~2yrs old)
5/26 (Fri) Parent & Child Field Trip 9/15 (Fri) Sports Festival 10/27 (Fri) Halloween Party
- In the event that a preschooler or a daycare worker has a close contact with a positive person, the child will be suspended from attending preschool for 5 days from the date of the last contact with a positive person.
- If a preschool child or daycare worker tests positive, the child will be suspended from attending preschool for 7 days. 3.
- For those who have been treated as 1 or 2, we will check the situation on a case-by-case basis and inform them when they can start attending preschool.
- Due to the nature of the day-care center, we will try to avoid suspensions as much as possible, but if there are multiple confirmed cases of close contacts or positive cases, it is highly likely that the day-care center will be closed. Therefore, the decision to close the preschool will be made on a case-by-case basis depending on the situation at that time.
- If the decision to close the school is made during childcare, the child will be picked up immediately. Note that if this is in the morning, there will be no school lunch.