1. Preschool Overview2. What to Bring3. Attire4. Preschool Lunch5. Communication Notebook6. Health Conditions7. Additional Expenses8. Other
|Preschool Name||Mino Preschool|
|Address||1765−4 Yoshikawacho, Mino City, Gifu|
|Phone Number||+81 575 33 0239|
|Preschool Size||125 children|
|Age Range||6 months to 6 years old|
|Children who have no experience of attending preschool||Acceptable|
|Length of Day||8:15 to 16:00|
|Extended Daycare||Not available|
|Distance between Preschool to Accommodations||Fairfield by Marriott Gifu Mino: 1.2 km (5 minutes by car / 18 minutes on foot) Ogurayama House: 0.6 km (3 minutes by car / 8 minutes on foot)|
Make sure to write the child’s name on every item.
What to Bring Daily
|All Classes||Clothes (shirts, pants, underwear)||2 sets (or more, depending on the necessity, especially for younger children)|
|Disposable plastic bags||2|
|0-to-1-Year-Olds Class||Baby bottle||If necessary|
|Bibs||1-Year-Old Class only|
What to Keep at the Preschool
You can leave it for a week, and it will be exchanged every week.
|0-to-2-Year-Olds Class (*1)||Pajamas|
|Bath towel||1 in winter, 2 in other seasons|
|Lap-sized blanket||Winter only|
(*1) Naps for children in 3-Year-Old Class and above are generally until August, with no naps from September.
Items Available for Borrowing at the Preschool
Snowfall occurs several times in January and February, and it may accumulate. Snow conditions vary from year to year, so please check the local weather forecast and make necessary preparations accordingly. Further details will be provided during the pre-meeting with the preschool.
|Summer (July to August)||Swimsuit, Swim cap, Towel, Plastic bag for storing wet swimsuit, Change of clothes (T-shirt and pants), Pool bag|
|Winter (January to February)||Waterproof gloves, Rubber boots or snow boots|
Please come to the preschool in casual clothes.
|Food allergy||Not supported|
To communicate your child's daily activities, we will use a communication notebook. The entries made by the preschool staff will be in Japanese, but we would appreciate it if you could use tools like Google Lens for translation.
|Fever||If the child has a fever of 37.5°C or higher, we will contact you. Please arrange for pick-up. Returning to the preschool after a fever is possible 24 hours after the fever has subsided.|
|Infectious diseases||If your child is infected with influenza or COVID-19, we kindly request that you provide home care until you receive permission from the public health office or a doctor's diagnosis.|
|Injuries||In the event that your child's health deteriorates or an injury occurs at the nursery, depending on the symptoms, we may guide you to a private clinic. Hospitals may vary depending on the symptoms, so please follow the instructions of the preschool.|
|Care for sick children||Not available|
|Cases of deferring attendance||None other than those mentioned above|
- Mild cough and other minor health issues may allow attendance, depending on their severity. Please consult with the preschool in the morning on the day of attendance.
- For tardiness or absence, please contact the preschool directly.
- Preschool or class closures, early departure or absence by participants do not generally qualify for a refund of program fees.
Insurances We recommend that you purchase travel insurance in advance if necessary.
- We kindly request your cooperation in strictly adhering to the pick-up time (16:00). After 16:00, there is often overlap with the pick-up time for other children at the preschool, and this may prevent the teacher from providing a direct update on the child's day to parents.
- Brochure and Map of the Area