Accommodation (Ogurayama House) and Surroundings
1. About the Accommodation Facilities2. Facilities and Amenities3. Working Environment4. Check-in and Check-out5. Shipping Your Luggage or Parcels6. Surrounding Area7. Other Notices and Important Information
|Accommodation Name||Ogurayama House|
|Address||38-1 Izumicho, Mino City, Gifu|
|Phone Number||+0575 36 4843 (Weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00)|
|Type of Accommodation||Whole Building Rental|
|Check-in||From 13:00 to 18:00|
|Distance between Preschool to Accommodation||0.6 km (3 minutes by car / 8 minutes on foot)|
|Shipping Your Luggage or Parcels||Available (For details, see here)|
|Local Transportation||Cars recommended / Bicycle rental available|
Single-story building: Kitchen, Study Room, Bedroom, Bathroom
※Please note that some furnishings and facilities may differ from the photographs. We appreciate your understanding.
|Living Area||Air conditioning Dining table Coffee table PC desk|
|Kitchen||Refrigerator Induction cooktop (3 burners) Rice cooker Toaster Microwave Electric kettle Kitchrnware Children's tableware Dishwashing detergent Sponge|
|Bedroom||Double mattresses (2)|
|Bathroom and Laundry||Hairdryer Washing machine Hangers Laundry drying rack|
|Other Amenities||Hand soap Body wash Shampoo Bath towels Face towels|
|Children's Facilities||High chair for children|
|Other||Vacuum cleaner Cleaning supplies|
|Paid Rental Items (paid at the accommodation)||None|
- The TV is not connected to any cable or broadcast, but you can still watch online videos and content.
- Condiments are not provided. Please bring your own, and kindly dispose of any leftovers or take them with you.
- There will be no replenishment of amenities or cleaning during your stay.
Working Environment at the Accommodation
|Sepatrate Workspace||Available (in the living room and study room)|
Nearby Workspace Options
- Washita Mino Coworking Space You can utilize the Machigoto Work Tumbler (Japanese website) service to use 7 affiliated locations as workspaces. If needed, you can also rent mobile batteries and mobile WiFi from Washita Mino (limited availability).
- Advance registration is required for use (no additional on-site payment is necessary).
- On your initial visit, please come between 9:00 and 17:00 on weekdays to receive your card key. Subsequent visits can be made every day from 8:00 to 22:00.
まちごとシェアオフィス WASITA MINO│岐阜県美濃市のシェアオフィス
Advance application is required for usage. Please make sure to check the usage guidelines below:
Please make your advance registration using the form below (Japanese version):
まちごとシェアオフィスWASITA MINO（ワシタミノ）の利用申込フォームです。 保育園留学にお申し込みいただいたご家族様は、WASITA１階のコワーキングスペースとまちごとワークタンブラーをご利用いただけます。 ・別途現地でのお支払いは必要ありません。 ・ただし、個室のご利用を希望される際は別途料金が必要となりますのでご了承ください。 シェアオフィスは他の利用者がいらっしゃるという都合上、ご利用希望の方は必ず申込フォームのご記入をお願いします。
|Check-in||From 13:00 to 18:00|
|Check-in Venue||You will receive the information before your stay|
|How to Check-in||Self Check-in|
|Remarks||About 5 days prior to your stay, you will receive information about the check-in process and important details during your stay from WASITA MINO, the accommodation management. Please ensure to review it. Washita Mino Coworking Space Community Manager: Ms. Hashimoto LINE: Official LINE Account for Washita Mino (https://lin.ee/DlsLAAD)|
Address for Shipping after Your Arrival
38-1, Izumicho, Mino City, Gifu (*1) Ogurayama House 501-3729
(*1) Make sure to write your name as the recipient and the sender.
Please specify a time for package receipt after your arrival. The accommodation staff cannot handle package receipt on your behalf. It is your responsibility to manage it on your own.
Local Living Environment
4-minute drive to the nearest supermarket, “The Big” Mino Store
7-minute walk to the nearest Family Mart
10-minute walk to Michi-no-Eki, a roadside market
Nearby Medical Facilities
|Medical Facility’s name||Mino Municipal Hospital (Japanese website)|
|Address||4-3 Chuo, Mino City, Gifu|
|Phone Number||+81 575 33 1221|
|AddressServices||Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, and more|
|Medical Facility’s name||Chuno Kosei Hospital (Japanese website)|
|Address||5-1 Wakakusa-dori, Seki City, Gifu|
|Medical Facility’s name||+81 575 22 2211|
|Address||Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, and more|
- Car Rental
Rental cars are not available in Mino City, so please make arrangements in the neighboring city of Seki. The nearest option is Toyota Rent-a-Car Seki Branch. The nearest train station to this rental car location is Nagara-gawa Tetsudo Seki City Hall Station (3 stops from Mino City Station). Please plan your time accordingly, as Nagara-gawa Tetsudo trains run approximately every 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Bicycle Rental
Electric bicycles can be rented at several locations within Mino City. Please refer to the following link for more information:
Below is the map of the area around the accommodation. We have compiled convenient supermarkets, convenience stores, recommended local dining, activities, tourist spots, and working spots, so please make good use of it.
Recommended Local Tourist Spots and Activities
- Brochure and Map of the Area
- Morinos (Japanese website) Immerse Yourself in the Forest, Get Dirty in the Mud, Catch Insects, and Experience the Wild.
- River Fun by Outdoor Support Systems (Japanese website) Most activities are suitable for elementary school-aged children and above, but for Shower Walking, children aged 5 and above can participate. Details are not available on the website, so please contact the operating company directly to make reservations.
Recommended Local Shops and Restaurants
- Cafe Bar Ricca A cafe with a serene atmosphere in the midst of a picturesque town. Set in a thriving townscape, this cafe is located in an old Japanese-style house and only 2-3 minute walk from the preschool. You can enjoy delicious side dishes, bento, and set meals. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- We will provide garbage bags. Please place combustible trash in the designated area.
- We have vacuum cleaners and cleaning tools available, so please feel free to use them if you need to clean during your stay.
- On the first Saturday of the week, between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM, our staff will enter for cleaning purposes. Please be aware of this.