1. Preschool Overview2. What to Bring3. Attire4. Preschool Lunch5. Health Conditions6. Additional Expenses7. Other
|Preschool Name||Chuou Preschool|
|Address||2-4-29 Honmachi, Takehara City, Hiroshima|
|Phone Number||+81 846 22 3000|
|Preschool Size||130 children|
|Age Range||6 months to 6 years old|
|Length of Day||8:00 to 17:00 (Entrance time 8:00-9:00)|
|Extended Daycare||Available (*1)|
|Distance between Preschool to Accommodation||8.3 km (13 mins. by car)|
- (*1) Extended daycare hours: 17:00 to 18:30.
- Saturday care is available.
- School bus options is available. (No bus service on Saturday)
School Bus option (More details)
|Arrival time||Pick-up 8:30 / Drop-off 17:30|
|Bus stop||Setouchi Golf Resort|
- Available for all grades. Parents can accompany as well.
- Child is seated in either a child seat or a junior seat while on board.
- Stops along the way may extend travel time.
- Kindly adhere to the scheduled meeting time. If you can’t make it on time, please contact the school.
Make sure to write the child’s name on every item.
What to Bring Daily
|0-to-2-Year-Olds Class||Clothes (shirts, pants, underwear)||3 each|
|3-to-5-Year-Olds Class||Clothes (shirts, pants, underwear)||2 each|
|Toothbrush and toothbrush case|
What to Keep at the Preschool
|Diaper and baby wipes||Please bring a week's worth of supplies in a bag, and make sure to label the bag with your name.|
Items Available for Borrowing at the Preschool
|Nap cot and blanket|
|Uniform and gym clothes||If needed, please indicate during the pre-meeting with the teacher.|
We will provide details during the pre-meeting.
|Summer (July to September)||Swimsuit and towel|
|Winter (December to February)||None|
Please wear casual clothes to the preschool that you don't mind getting dirty.
We also offer the option to borrow gym clothes. If needed, please indicate during the pre-meeting with the teacher.
|Fever||We will contact you if your child has a fever of 37.5°C or higher. Please come and pick up your child.|
|Infectious diseases||Please come and pick up your child.|
|Injuries||Injuries during childcare will be handled by the preschool. Depending on the severity of the injury, we may ask for your assistance in picking up your child.|
|Care for sick children||Not available|
|Cases of deferring attendance||None other than those mentioned above|
- For tardiness or absence, please contact the preschool directly.
- Preschool or class closures, early departure or absence by participants do not generally qualify for a refund of program fees.
The school's designated physician
|Clinic name||Kouno Clinic|
|Address||3-5-1 Chuo, Takehara City, Hiroshima|
|Phone Number||+81 846 22 2325|
There is no insurance coverage for children in Japan Preschool Exchange. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance in advance if necessary.
In addition to the program fee, the following may be charged locally depending on conditions.
|Extended daycare||JPY 450 per hour||Please bring exact change to avoid any change being given.|
|School bus||JPY 5,000 for a week JPY 10,000 for 2 weeks||To apply for this option, please inform us at the time of reservation.|
- The school bus is available for reservation on a weekly basis. Please note that we do not provide refunds for the days not used due to absences.
- Optional fees and charges may be subject to change without prior notice. Please be aware of this in advance.