Accommodation (Setouchi Golf Resort) and Surroundings
1. Accommodation Overview2. Facilities and Amenities3. Working Environment4. Check-in and Check-out5. Shipping Your Luggage or Parcels6. Surrounding Area7. Other Important Information
|Accommodation Name||Setouchi Golf Resort|
|Official Website||https://resol-setogolf.com/ (Japanese website)|
|Address||831 Yoshina-cho, Takehara City, Hiroshima Prefecture|
|Phone Number||+81 846 23 4141|
|Type of Accommodation||Two-story Twin Villa|
|Distance between Preschool to Accommodation||8 km (15 minutes by car)|
|Shipping Your Luggage or Parcels||Available (For details, see here)|
|Local Transportation||Cars recommended|
- Reservations are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please see the details here.
- 1LDK：Living room, bathroom, toilet, 1 bedroom
- You will be staying in a two-story twin-type building. While specific building requests cannot be guaranteed for families, depending on the reservation status, we may sometimes offer accommodation in a single-story type. We appreciate your understanding in advance.
|Living Area||TV, Air conditioning, Dining table, Dining chairs, sofa|
|Kitchen||Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Electric kettle, Cooking utensils, Tableware, Children's Tableware|
|Bedroom||Semi-double Beds (2)|
|Bathroom and Laundry||Dryer, Washing machine, Dryer, Washer-dryer, Laundry detergent, Hanger, Face towel, Bath towel|
|Other Amenities||Hand soap, Body soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothbrush set, Cotton swabs, Toner, Lotion|
|Paid Rental Items (paid at the accommodation)||None|
- Seasonings are not provided. Please bring or buy seasonings and take home or discard any leftovers.
- Amenities are replenished every 2-3 days. Towels will be changed daily.
- Room cleaning is available as a paid option. (JPY5,000- / per session)
Working Environment at the Accommodation
|Separate Workspace||Available (1st floor and 2nd floor) (*1)|
- You can also use the lobby or clubhouse co-working space.
- (*1) In the two-story twin-type, remote work with separate floors is available. However, if guided to a single-story type building based on reservation availability, it may not be possible to have separate rooms within. In such cases, please make use of shared spaces like the clubhouse.
Nearby Workspace Options
- RIG HOUSE (Japanese website)
- 15-minute by car from the accommodation.
- Participation is free, and no reservation is required.
|Check-in Venue||Setouchi Golf Resort|
|How to Check-in||Reception desk|
Setouchi Golf Resort, in care of : [Your Name] (*1) 831 Yoshina-cho, Takehara City, Hiroshima 725-0013
(*1) Make sure to write your name as the recipient and the sender.
- Please specify a time for package delivery after your arrival.
- The accommodation staff cannot handle the acceptance of packages on your behalf. We kindly ask for your family's responsibility in managing the delivery.
Local Living Environment
10-minute drive to the nearest supermarket, Fujisan (Japanese website)
7-minute drive to the nearest Seven-Eleven
Nearby Medical Facilities
|Name||Baba Hospital (Japanese website)|
|Address||1744 Shimono-cho, Takehara City, Hiroshima|
|Phone Number||+81 846 22 2071|
|Services||Internal Medicine and Surgery|
Sanyo Taxi (Japanese website)
- Car Rental
Car rental is available near Higashi-Hiroshima Station and Hiroshima Airport. Please check the details here.
- Hotel’s transportation service
We provide transportation service from Hiroshima Airport to the accommodation. Please inform us in advance if you wish to avail of this service.
5 min drive from JR Yoshina Station, Kure Line
Below is the map of the area around the accommodation. We have compiled convenient supermarkets, convenience stores, recommended local dining, activities, tourist spots, and working spots, so please make good use of it.
Breakfast and Dinner Options
- During your stay, meal service is available upon request.( on-site settlement)
- Please contact the front desk and make a reservation at least two days before your desired date.
- For breakfast and lunch, you can also use the restaurant 'THE GRILL’.